BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Breaking in the Snowboards

Sunny, Joy, Me, and Jacob
Me, Jacob, and Joseph


I took this picture from a distance, but if you look into the trees you can see Joseph ending our day with an impressive jump. I think I'll wait until atleast my second time snowboarding before I try it.

This past Friday, we headed up to Snowbowl Ski Resort to break in our new snowboards and more importantly to try our hand at snowboarding for the first time. We started the morning off on a good foot as ironically our lift ticket stamp for the day read OJOY. It was a great day and I am itching to get back onto the slopes already.

1 comments:

The Hyatt's said...

Great pics. Everyone looked so happy. I really think that those happy smiles were due in large part to lovely warm hot chocolate that our twin themos' provided. If I ever had the chance to meet that man or women that invented the thermos, I'd definately give them a 'good game'. Seriously though, we had such a great time with you guys. Looking forward to many more now that we're all outfitted.